We aim higher than the rest, and strive for perfection.

Action Cases specialise in providing hard cases, racks, soft bags and accessories adapted to a wide range of industries including military, security, government, audio-visual, science, live events, marine, subsea and sports.

As ex-military and film industry professionals, Action Cases was borne out of a love of what we do for living, and a genuine frustration with the lack of light-weight, robust transport and storage solutions on the market.

+1,750 products & accessories

Since our inception in 2012, we have consistently strived for complete customer satisfaction. Action Cases are a major distributor of miltary grade cases and racks, and with our fully customisable service, we are confident that we offer the highest quality range of protective, waterproof cases, racks and mil-spec soft bags across EMEA.

+1,300 happy customers

We have successfully supplied over 1,300 customers throughout EMEA with racks and case solutions. All of our cases can be customised to suit any individual requirement with our wide selection of accessories, including climate control options, TSA locks, as well as and your choice of internal fixtures, fittings and foam protection.

+350 custom projects

Our OEM services are also second to none. No order is considered too small to benefit from our friendly customer service, product knowledge and field experience. Our consultancy is free of charge, so if you need assistance on developing a complete solution for transporting your equipment, give us a call today on 01264 394 495.

lace wigs

IBC 2014: Action Cases & SKB Cases

Five time Emmy Award winning video journalist Michael Artisis interviewed Jerry Andreas (SKB Inc.) and Action Cases' Managing Director, Andy Driver, at IBC 2014 in Amsterdam, as part of Teradek’s Live Broadcast of the show.


Never lost at sea: Custom cases for Steinsvik & Orbit GMT
View our showcase

The Action Cases Team

Staff Member

Andy Driver

Managing Director

Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things. Serial caffiene drinker. Believes 90% of your problems can be solved by experience. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

Staff Member

Jon Cooper

Director: Technical

Built to the lastest standards, Jon is the brightest crayon in the box. He's constantly searching for new ways to push the aesthetic and technical boundaries of design.

Staff Member

Warren Pearse


With over a decade of experience in design and manufacturing processes, Warren is the eye in our production storm. Life is like a Nintendo 64 - every issue easily fixed by blowing on it and shoving it back in.

Staff Member

Nicky Herrero-Driver

Director: Marketing

Generally prefers the path of least resisitance - saying yes to you but doing what she was going to do anyway. Believes a little bad taste is like a dash of paprika and she also knows CSS doesn't just stand for Cansei de Ser Sexy.

Staff Member

Jules Forsdick

Director: Security & Protection

If we told you anything about Jules, we'd have to kill you.

Staff Member

John M

Sales Rep: Defence

Out on the road, show-casing new systems and keeping customers entertained.

Staff Member

Susanne Hilton

Office administrator

A paper cut survivor, she takes no prisoners - in at least four languages. We don't mess with her.

Do you have a project in mind?

Let us know the equipment that you need to store or transport and we'll get back to you with a solution within 24 hours.

This lace wigs uk is really growing on me. I would definitely buy from this seller again. I would highly recommend this hair she is pretty flawless & doesn't look like lace wigs uk at all!! You be the judge! I posted many pics so you reading this could make a very informed decision!! If your looking for a blonde Bob or shoulder length blonde wig stop looking now you've found her!! Oh also the human hair wigs uk is incredibly soft, I straightened her and she took to hear amazing, definitely human hair. No complaints! This remy hair is amazing and looks so natural! The wig size will fit a larger head like mine which is great! I just received it 2 day shipping exactly and first hand I experienced NO shedding as I was flat ironing it and combing the brazilian hair. The way this wig was designed is just what I needed! It has only lace by the center part which is perfect for me.